OEM Glanza 96 Front, Rear, Duck Splitters

SupaStu

Member +
Hi

There seems to be many requests for 96 Glanza front splitters, rear bumper extensions, and duck spoilers (myself included).

As they are so rare to buy on their own, is there anyone that can source these, or reproduce them?

I know Mark at www.glanza.co.uk used to sell these but has not continued for some time.

I think this would benefit a lot of the 96 Glanza owners!!

Just my 2p's worth!

Cheers

Stu

Duff

Member +
I'll second this!! I need one BADLY!! Is there anyone out there who can source some??

Duff.

i seen a rear splitter on the icetronix site.. it doesnt look anything like the oem one but it looks good.... my only concern is will the exhaust need adjusted in any way to fit it...

cruiser202006

Fresh Recruit
i seen a rear splitter on the icetronix site.. it doesnt look anything like the oem one but it looks good.... my only concern is will the exhaust need adjusted in any way to fit it...
they dont like sellin dem as they are bad quality they sold me the carbon culture rear bumper for E290 tho

SupaStu

Member +
Would prefer not to have to change to 98+ bumper/respray, new foglights etc, I like the older 96/97 look with splitter.

Would Toby be interested in making/sourcing these?

riko666

Member +
Would prefer not to have to change to 98+ bumper/respray, new foglights etc, I like the older 96/97 look with splitter.

Would Toby be interested in making/sourcing these?

He can get a hold of standard parts was the point I was making, he probably can get you splitters too