Oh dear GOD!!

fec

Member +
Since he comes from the mountains I'd like to push him and that car over the highest point in the Alps (like in the Italian Job) :haha:

KrissyB

Member +
EPIC FAIL

... what makes me sick is the actual cost of just modifying the damn thing he must be minted

GTdan

In The Closet
least he has dared to be different, i thought modyfying was to be different not be like sheep???
ive seen alot of these threads turn up lately, slating modified cars...turning into barry boys site.

Phil

Super Moderator
well its definitly a larger than life image, he is a nightclub owner etc, it suits lol

if everyone didnt have different tastes then my car wouldnt be better than everyone elses!?!?!?!? discuss.

lol

Phil

Monkfish

Member +
least he has dared to be different, i thought modyfying was to be different not be like sheep???
ive seen alot of these threads turn up lately, slating modified cars...turning into barry boys site.
There's modifying, daring to be different, then just being tasteless. Money doesn't buy taste or style.

Everyone has their own tastes and opinions, but when something like this turns up were everyone collectively vomits onto their keyboard, you have to wonder exactly what the owner was toking on when he thought about this obomination. My vote goes on his own cock.

Last edited: