Oh dear

ChrisGT

Member +
Spec seems OK and i quite like the TOYOTA decal on the side, but the blue stuff? is it being attacked by something? ewww

Monkfish

Member +
I must be the only one that thinks it's OK. :eek:

Granted, it needs more work on it, such as a rollcage, carbon trickery, more power, and some more decals to make it look more of a track weapon, but as it stands it's not THAT bad!

There are far, far worse cars out there. :confused:

Idrees

Banned
I agree with Mike, nothing wrong with it apart from the decals.

The seller doesn't sound like a chav to me..

I've owned 33 cars and Im only 32 : ) and I had some good, bad, and ugly including Integra type R, 3 CRX's 2 V-tec

Guye

Lifer
Nearly forgot this GT has a JAM racing fuel cut defender module in glove box to stop any flat spots at high speed,

Statements like this makes me wonder what other stupid "mods" have been done to the car. fcd's means boost increased above factory fuel cut, which then require additional fueling mods (none mentioned). A well kept standard gt/glanza has no flat spots at high speeds, just whatever limits the little ct9 can support.

On the other hand, the body and interior looks to be in good condition, and stickers are easily removed with some goo-be-gone.

Last edited:
C

CaL

its such a shame to see a Glanza be wasted....brings a tear to my eye....chavs and pikeys after these....arnt they £99 seats from halfrauds?

seed

Member +
Errr...i think it's not too bad...graphics off and it will be a sweet car...plus there's a pair of nice recaros in there

SaRfI

Member +
seen the excact same Fast & Furious Glanza Turbo in town ..:p

im guessing its a new mod on glanzas to put the blaze look on the car ..:(