oil cooler kit

sam starlet

Member +
hi guys

i need to buy an oil cooler kit with a thermostat, wheres the best place to buy from, i was thinking of making my own kit up from rally design, or does any one know where i can just buy one complete.

cheers

sam

sam starlet

Member +
not massive but i need one, if you can send me the links, im sure the kit from rally design was £140 and only need to shave the power steering pump slightly.

sam starlet

Member +
cheers mate,

yh ive got nightspirits hrf engine, td05 kit etc, being mapped at the end of the month at 1.5 1.7 bar on 550 cc injectors and im going back to the nurburgring soon so need to get it sorted. where can i buy a thermostat from and i cant find the group buy one if some one can point me in the right direction.

Fizturbo

Member +
cheers mate,

yh ive got nightspirits hrf engine, td05 kit etc, being mapped at the end of the month at 1.5 1.7 bar on 550 cc injectors and im going back to the nurburgring soon so need to get it sorted. where can i buy a thermostat from and i cant find the group buy one if some one can point me in the right direction.

The group buy didnt go ahead ther wasn't enough names :(

durmz

Member +
Jesus do you need to be spoon fed? Have a search for greddy oil cooler starlet turbo in google, see what you may find