oil feed bolt snapped....

h3ppy

Member +
...as title, puttin the car back together and the head snapped off :(

so...can you get them from a motor factors or would this be toyota only?
will need a day off work tomorrow if i can get them from a motor factors so thought i would ask first before i loose out on a days graft!
or anyone around aberdeen that would have one spare...??

cheers

Spoonz

Member +
best go toyota to be sure has most motor places dont have the 4efte in there books so get very confused lol

lleey2k4

Member +
When mine snapped i robbed 1 off a toyota carina for the trackday until i got a new 1 from toyota.

Il have to find out part numbers for the bolt and the washer.

Fro

Member +
...as title, puttin the car back together and the head snapped off :(

so...can you get them from a motor factors or would this be toyota only?
will need a day off work tomorrow if i can get them from a motor factors so thought i would ask first before i loose out on a days graft!
or anyone around aberdeen that would have one spare...??

cheers

Yo! Is it the bolt that goes through the banjo thing with the hole in the bottom?

h3ppy

Member +
thats wat i thought! my local toyota are shocking as well tho......

can you not just buy a standard oil feed bolt off the shelf that would fit?

h3ppy

Member +
Yo! Is it the bolt that goes through the banjo thing with the hole in the bottom?

its the oil feed bolt, the one that goes into the block below right off the oil filter..... please tell me you have one... lol

Fro

Member +
its the oil feed bolt, the one that goes into the block below right off the oil filter..... please tell me you have one... lol

Give me 5, ive got most the bits (i hope) from my oil feed. Ur fone recieve pics!?

Fro

Member +
Just sent you a pic, i think its the right thing but ive got 2 here, ones longer than the other. If the photo is all to fuck on your fone just send me a photo!

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i think i got one.. dunno if you need it urgent? if no i can send one on monday and think it will need 2-3 days before it will reach you (its free btw lol)

h3ppy

Member +
cheers for all the replies people!

hopefully fro has one, if not i will get back to you all!

rep for bein helpful and generous!

cheers!

Fro

Member +
Hopefully its the right thing i have. If so, maybe i can strike a deal with you on that wind deflector you said you had!? :p

Fro

Member +
na not yet. Is it the bolt that goes through the banjo with the 2 or 4 holes at the bottom of it?

h3ppy

Member +
banjobolt.jpg

like this