oil in rad

tommy

Member +
i have oil in my rad and the engine is forged and i got it off tm developments it has only done 550kms and then this happens and i was driveing it normal to run it in

350ep70gr

Member +
i have oil in my rad and the engine is forged and i got it off tm developments it has only done 550kms and then this happens and i was driveing it normal to run it in

Also water on oils?or only oil in the radiator? How much? Few drops or too much? If a few drops only on the top of the water then give it a coolant change and watch it from there. If it appears again then may your hg need to be changed again.

Chris

tommy

Member +
Also water on oils?or only oil in the radiator? How much? Few drops or too much? If a few drops only on the top of the water then give it a coolant change and watch it from there. If it appears again then may your hg need to be changed again.

Chris
water in oil aswell . too much oil in the rad

350ep70gr

Member +
exactly mate y has it gone on a forged engine is the big question

Wrong tight sequence and preload,fault head srews,faulty gasket from factory,bend head or bottom,loose of guide pins,blocked therm(cause overheat),too much boost,dirty inbetween hg and surfaces...are some reasons.You need to open and see why!

Chris