old school soarer

wesgt

Lifer
saw this on another forum, for sale here in ireland, pure jdm cool at its best, if only i had the dosh!!

Engine & drive train:
7mgte 3.0 turbo
HKS fcon ecu
running 0.6 bar boost
R154 gearbox
cusco 2 way

at the fly wheel it made 306bhp and 320lb/ft and at the wheels it made 255bhp at 0.6 bar boost, and Robbie also said that is safe which im over the moon about.. have the print out for proof

Suspension:
Cusco coilovers
adjustable toe and camber arms
front strut brace
nissan gtr brakes
ears braided brake lines

number6.jpg

number3.jpg

number4.jpg

number2.jpg

number1.jpg

number5.jpg

img_1110.jpg

wesgt

Lifer
how much is it going for???

3900 without the wheels, bride seat, steering wheel and boost controller, although i hate that, why advertise a car and say your taking half the stuff off. think someone mentioned 6 or so with everything, including a set of work eurolines thats coming for it

Tanz

Lifer
haha ahh you hate that drives me mad,,,id willingly give he 5 for it as is.....

and we are actually looking for a new family car....lol

D3N0

Member +
I have instantly fallen for this one, £3900 worth it. but realistically no spare cash till april, im saving them pics though. Will be looking for this when i gots cash.

wesgt

Lifer
I have instantly fallen for this one, £3900 worth it. but realistically no spare cash till april, im saving them pics though. Will be looking for this when i gots cash.

its euro, only about 3500 pounds ;) yeh i love it, why would anyone in their right mind give 20k for an ae86 when you could have this for 1/4 of the price!!

D3N0

Member +
its euro, only about 3500 pounds ;) yeh i love it, why would anyone in their right mind give 20k for an ae86 when you could have this for 1/4 of the price!!

I was thinking the same damn'd thing, much cooler. i'd swop the engine out in favour of the 2.5litre engine though 1JZ, especially this being the later Z20 Series hopefully it the revised crossmember which would make the spop easier.