Old T16 pikes peak video

riko666

Member +
Climb Dance - it must be seen, but must be a repost too by now, but who cares...Ari Vatanen = god, that is all

Timmy

Member +
whats so special that like a drive to the shops round here.

2.50 see the bug hit the camera so funny.

dac69er

Super Moderator
that is truely hardcore. is so close to certain death on many occasions. i like where he cant see due to the sun !!!!

nice rear wing as well, corsa boys would be so proud!

Chris@CCM

Member +
i put this up on a diffrent thread the other day and i still wached it again ! its unreal ;) !

Last edited:

GTRob

Member +
u check out how friggin high he is in some of those shots? if he only miss step or brake it would be all over.

NOT F***ING ME thats for sure!!!!!!

L900CMC

Member +
That guy has nerves of steel,as said rather him than me,one flick of the back end the wrong way and bye bye!!

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
They don't make them like they used too! Have seen this many times and it still gets my heart going every time. When they pan out over the first 180's it really makes you realise how dangerous Pikes Peak is, and also when he's doing 140 with one hand in the air blocking the sun gotta love it :p

T

riko666

Member +
yeah, but it'll be dull - apparently it was done cause of environmentalists saying that the cars were upsetting the surface of the track? Surely tarmaccing it isn't any better!

Bah, bloody hippies

Adam_Glanza

Member +
more like the amount of cars falling off the side is damaging it lmao

great drivers and great motorsport very entertaining! 1 wrong move and your dead non of this mamby pamby graveltrap shit!!