Omex Rev Limiter / missfire system (Bee*R Style)

alan_d

Lifer
For sale:
1x Completely new OMEX Clubman digital Rev Limiter System
render.asp

Featuring a user-selectable hard or soft cut, this award-winning microprocessor based Omex Rev Limiter Clubman kit, provides one of the smoothest engine cuts found on an aftermarket rev limiter. The rev limit can be set from 1,000 RPM to 20,000 RPM (2 & 4 cyl), 12,000 RPM (6 cyl) and 10,000 RPM (8 cyl).
VIDEO
Click Here - Golf 16v Video

Item Condition:
New! Still sealed for freshness!!!

Price and price conditions:
£60 ono

Extra Info:
God help your neighbours!

Pictures:
781260146a8399034543l.jpg

781260146a8399034583l.jpg

781260146a8399034623l.jpg

781260146a8399034662l.jpg

Contact Details:
Pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Approx £9 shipped to mainland UK

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
Ive had a few PMs enquiring whether everything was there to wire this system. Just to confirm it comes new and unused with the fitting kit, manuals, scotchlocks etc, it just doesnt come with the time to fit it :p

I can provide you with an ECU pinout for your ecu if required too.

Regards
Big Al

Dave.

Member +
Looks a great piece of kit, I take it it doesn't have the Launch Control option?

Any idea how much the Launch Control is (is it available as an upgrade or what?)

Dave

Tony Harrison

Member +
I had one of these on my old MR2.

They work really well, shame it doesnt have the launch control feature with it tho, that was just savage.

Set it about 4,000rpm, full throttle, cackling, spitting flames, drop the clutch and it really really works. I cant describe how ya know, but i tried it in the wet and, it didnt wheelspin, just kept hitting the cut, untill ya know to change gear.

Free bump

alan_d

Lifer
what Id heard of people doing, is wiring these via the handbrake, so its only active when your sat ready to launch, and reverts to your normal system once you drop the handbrake and are up and running. Thus I didnt buy the one with launch control aka the 2 stage.
its supposedly dead on this way, as you get the crackling and flames that most people are buying bee*rs for, except for half the price, and the upshot that when you ditch the handbrake, your back to full rpm.