greddy profec spec 2
forge dump valve
fmic.
relocated air filter

think thats all.

Last edited:

ryandavis

Banned
did u hav it mapped mate?? i want mine running a nice 180hp by the time iv finished, so its nice to what gains u got from ur mods!! do u have leads and plugs ar ar they standard??

jonny-boi32

Member +
did u hav it mapped mate?? i want mine running a nice 180hp by the time iv finished, so its nice to what gains u got from ur mods!! do u have leads and plugs ar ar they standard??

didnt get it mapped, sounds stupid but i never thought of getting it mapped till it was coming off. all standard sparks and leads. but they are next on list.

96v

Member +
with an ecu and a good map, i think people are getting 220 bhp sumat like dat, just had my hybrid fitted and needs mapping big time!!! to get it to its full potential, and it will be alot safer to run 1 bar :)

jonny-boi32

Member +
didnt think it was ok to go over 1 without forged engine. boost comes in much quicker

i asked him bout this and he said it was rubbish because hes set higher, i was worried coz nearly every1 on here says its bad and will blow hole in mani etc.. but he said its grand coz i dont drive flat out all the time.

wesgt

Lifer
yeh but each time you go up to 1.1 while boosting, it could be causing stress, which will build up and eventually cause problems, i dunno, if it was my car i'd leave it at 1 or .95, but its not mine :haha:

96v

Member +
1 bar is safe on standard internals, anything higher id be looking to go forged, like the statement above, will cause to much stress to the stock pistons etc...

wesgt

Lifer
if you got a hybrid, along with your boost controller, and other supporting mods, maybe an a/f controller, at .95 bar my bro made 186 on his glanza, and i made the same on my gt with same mods

Phil

Super Moderator
stock engine can take anything a stock turbo can through at it bost wise. just get the fuelling right and your fine.

Phil

jonny-boi32

Member +
stock engine can take anything a stock turbo can through at it bost wise. just get the fuelling right and your fine.

Phil

that was the purpose of the rollers 2day, to get fueling sorted. he said he wasnt happy letting me drive mine without knowing what the fueling was like.