One for all mainly bike lovers

Glanza24

Member +
Well people my unkle was up tonight and he gave me a disc full of pictures of his bike that he has no finished after 12 long years she started off with the engine in a million bits and the frame that he got from his brother (my other unkle) in oz. Hears a few photos of it he did all the disign programing and millin on prity much ever part of the bike all metal peices made by him bascally. The picture are from a photo shoot last week being fetured in one of Irelands biggest bike mags (need to find out the name) will be in it for christmas. Hope us enjoy these few pictures!!!

MARTINCBX001.jpg

MARTINCBX013.jpg

MARTINCBX020.jpg

MARTINCBX023.jpg

Don't know the first thing about bikes but boy god that looks good.top job to him I am sure he is well happy in himself?

gv1.3

Admin
thats lovely, big six cylinder lump in it.
Wouldnt be a huge fan of the paint job but the bike looks great.

GP82

Member +
That looks beautiful, loving the six primaries coming out the engine :cool: What make is the bike or is it a custom built chassis? Do you know what the engine size is?

Glanza24

Member +
hey chaps thanks for the kind works its 1100 cc 6 cylnder! Not bad looking bike for a 78! Make is a honda cbx engine made between 78 too 82 i think so engines are very very rare and the noise that they make is something that iv never heard before! More info to follow if people are interested?