One for the bright bunch amoung us

Here we have 2 puzzles lets see who will be crowned brains of tgtt

on the first puzzle you have 3 houses and 3 circules representing gas electric and water all you have to do is supply each house with all amunitys

THE RULES DO NOT CROSS ANY LINES AND NO STEALING NEXT DOORS SUPPLY HA HA HA

puzzle.jpg

On this puzzle i have pre drawn small lines through the puzzle to show how many lines you must pass through

THE RULES YOU MUST DRAW THROUGH EACH LINE ONCE AND ONCE ONLY NO CROSSING OF ANY LINES basicly the lines that i have put in small connect them all together ha ha simple ay ;)

puzzle2.jpg

i will leave it a few days maybe a week and will post solution in thread ha ha ha :p had me baffled for around 3 days there is loads of little drawings all over our workshop haha

durmz

Member +
lmao, just tell me then, it is possible? lol

edit: first one i mean, it aint a bloody trick

gv1.3

Admin
Well since electric often can be carried to homes above ground it wont interfere with the water or gas pipes so here is my solution...

gwe.jpg

Its impossible to complete. I have done a bit of reading up and its impossible unless in 3D as in you can lay pipes underneath eachother.
Christy

CMR

Member +
Right, thinking about it until my head hurts, there is no way at all WITHOUT running one of the pipes through a house.

UNLESS, you consider that it is actually three dimensional.. which is is not, so the only solution is;

Like so

wtflol.jpg