Online Shops to buy Hardware From - Europe/Ireland

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
www.overclockers.co.uk for European market.
I bought an XFX ATI Radeon HD4650 1GB and had it 3 days later for under €75 delivered.
Cant fault them.

For Irish buyers theres http://www.komplett.ie/
Ive heard alot of good things about them,and if you live near Dublin you can skip the delivery charges and credit card and collect and pay cash:)

They have a small reduction on the prices from overclockers and i intend to try them out soon enough.

Im buying
Product Type Price
MotherBoard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5,X58 €216.11
Case Antec Nine Hundred Midi Tower Black €89.62
DVD Drive Samsung Super-WriteMaster SH-S223C (X2) €43.82
Grahics Card Saphire Radeon HD4780 1GB GDDR5 €136.44
Hard Drive Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 7200RPM €71.70
Hard Drive 2 Seagate 500GB 7200RPM Have this already,just a copy and paste job
Memory Crucial DDR3 6GB 1333MHZ €144.40
Mouse Logitech Cordless Desktop LX710 Laser €58.76
Keyboard Logitech Cordless Desktop LX710 Laser
Monitor Iiyama Pro Lite LCD display 24" (X2) €374.44
Power Supply Corsair TX 650W PSU €82.66
Processor Intel Core i7 920 / 2.66 GHz processor Quad €241
Cables Serial ATA cable 50cm (x2) €10
2 metre PoweCable €3.98
€1,472.93
I might opt for an SSD,heatsink and some more fans later but it will do for now.Just have to get saving.
I'll post back here when i get everything.

Dan

Gryzor

Admin
komplett are normally very efficient and I've bought a good bit of stuff from them. The collection depot is here... worth noting as it was a bitch to find.

My only complaints are they don't give any warning for changes in price, I ordered a graphics card from them and just after I completed the order it dropped in price by €20 :(
My other issue is with the delivery time, it normally takes a bit longer than advertise but that's down to the great an post service.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
ssd is really not worth the money.. get some good sata2 or sata3 hd's & raid them :D

also ur getting a very good setup but u have no water cooling?! not a very good idea, oh & get a better psu.. minimum of 850w especially if ur going to overclock..

well just my 2p :)
kon

billybob

Untrusted Seller
i built my computer cost me 800 dollars for all the parts ,kompeltt over here was charing 1600 euros for the same stuff:)

gv1.3

Admin
US is always about 1/2 the price for hardware and software.

very true. Got a new laptop here recently which is a pretty high end machine, it was the most expensive machine they had in the shop and when the conversion rate was done it worked out at 690euro! I was looking at a similar machine in Ireland and it was nearly 2 grand.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
very true. Got a new laptop here recently which is a pretty high end machine, it was the most expensive machine they had in the shop and when the conversion rate was done it worked out at 690euro! I was looking at a similar machine in Ireland and it was nearly 2 grand.
Nice!!:rockon:

ssd is really not worth the money.. get some good sata2 or sata3 hd's & raid them :D

also ur getting a very good setup but u have no water cooling?! not a very good idea, oh & get a better psu.. minimum of 850w especially if ur going to overclock..

well just my 2p :)
kon
Ive had a look through a few different benchmarks,even with a SATA3 raided the SSD still out performs them with Win7,but ill see how the HD goes first before i buy one as such a high cost lol
Im going to get better heatsinks and fans as i go,i dont intend to overclock massively,at least not at first.
As for the PSU,it has a 80% efficeny range which should e up to the job,but i might change and go for a modular one,i prefer the less clutter approach lol
i built my computer cost me 800 dollars for all the parts ,kompeltt over here was charing 1600 euros for the same stuff:)
From where?Newegg.com wont ship to the EU,unless your brother sent it over?

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
komplett are normally very efficient and I've bought a good bit of stuff from them. The collection depot is here... worth noting as it was a bitch to find.

My only complaints are they don't give any warning for changes in price, I ordered a graphics card from them and just after I completed the order it dropped in price by €20 :(
My other issue is with the delivery time, it normally takes a bit longer than advertise but that's down to the great an post service.

Shouldnt be too bad,ill be collecting straight from blanch,pity about the card lol
What card was it?