ooops ive f***** it

gavgts

Member +
ooops can some1 help when i bought the car it had a baileys dump vavle on it after speaking to a few people they have mentioned they run better with the standard recurculating bit so i disconnected the baileys and tried that in the meantime while doing that managed to snap or brake the original one from air feed pipe to the turbo so now i got a hole where its ment to be what should i do
:gt-logo

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Get another one s/hand from here, loads around we have a few. You can block the hole with a 2p piece for now until you get it sorted..

T

smythy75

Member +
or push the part back in an seal around it with bonding stuff but be careful not to do anything silly like drop stuff inside the pipe cause it goes to ur turbo!! but ud be best buyin one!

gavgts

Member +
yeah wat ive done is use black silicone and put it back on does any one do one without the hole there

Nwimie

Member +
how did you manage that ..!! i hope you didnt squirt any silcone inside as it might end up in the turbo!!

gavgts

Member +
na i dint get it in the pipe just outside around the sill i duno why it broke it was well brittle how much is a new one
:gt-logo

C

CaL

mine was broke...just use the a dv on the tmic pipe....will still work fine etc.....

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'm the oposite i have a bailys one but much prefare the standard valve, i experienced ALOT of leak on the bailys but i know they all don't do this, thing is the exact same DV on my brothers MR2 performed flawlessly.

Monty

Member +
I'm the oposite i have a bailys one but much prefare the standard valve, i experienced ALOT of leak on the bailys but i know they all don't do this, thing is the exact same DV on my brothers MR2 performed flawlessly.

Baileys are bollox, buy a Blitz. Theres a reason there double the price (,")

Monkfish

Member +
Baileys are bollox, buy a Blitz. Theres a reason there double the price (,")

Agreed. I've got some piss poor Bailey DV that I keep taking off the car because it leaks. I really want an SSQV, but at £200+ it can fucking wait!