opinion please

anderson

Fresh Recruit
i wasnt sure what section to put this in but was just wondering if i could ask for some advice, the big end bearings in my glanza are gone im just wondering what you people tink the value of the car would be as it stands, its a 96 mint condition with some nice parts eg. fcd, fpr, trd clutch respray etc. advice much appreciated

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i wasnt sure what section to put this in but was just wondering if i could ask for some advice, the big end bearings in my glanza are gone im just wondering what you people tink the value of the car would be as it stands, its a 96 mint condition with some nice parts eg. fcd, fpr, trd clutch respray etc. advice much appreciated

if you problem is big ends only, id think its more worth it ti remove the sump, inspet if there is any further damage apart from the bearings and replace bearings... this way you wont remove the head

anderson

Fresh Recruit
the bearings where replaced a few weeks ago but unfortunately problem is back, im just wondering the value of the car at present

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
the bearings where replaced a few weeks ago but unfortunately problem is back, im just wondering the value of the car at present

then id guess crank needs reground/replaceing.

sry mate then i cant value your car, as over here in malta they have a different value