opinions needed Should i go Livesport or Jam kit???pics inside

JasonG

Member +
story lads...well im stuck on wat to do on my glanza:confused: should i go jam front lip with livesport skirt and toms spoiler??pics below my glanza could look like this.....
whirteglanzajamkitted.jpg

or this livesort kitted glanza with sideskirts and spoiler??
SAM_0178.jpg

im really liking the jam????what shud i do???:confused:

Last edited:
Which one do YOU prefer dude. Your the one who will be driving her everyday and if you go with what WE say you may regret it down the line. They both look really good, I think the Livesports one looks more aggressive than the JAM one, the JAM one is more subtle so it really up to what you like personally

Last edited:
Keep it original imo lower it set of nice wheels because there all starting to look the exact same with all these replica kits.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I like the front bumper in the first pic, and the spoiler in the second pic, sideskirts are the same an't they???

Stulet-GTT

Member +
yep the sideskirts are both livesport:)

There nice anyway..:haha:

The bumper in the second pic looks like its got a massive chin Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

The first pic is nice an suttle but with the spoiler in the second pic...

Ah you get what i mean..:haha:

sanchez

Member +
Both nice kits mate, but if i had a glanza i would go JAM kit, looks lovely imo.
You mentioned TOMS spoiler, where you gonna get one of them them? they are like rocking horse shit for the glanza lol

JasonG

Member +
Both nice kits mate, but if i had a glanza i would go JAM kit, looks lovely imo.
You mentioned TOMS spoiler, where you gonna get one of them them? they are like rocking horse shit for the glanza lol

ye jam is wat im thinkin a going for!!!thanks bud:)so the toms arent anygood???

kellygt

Member +
I prefer the Jam racing kit myself its not so "in your face" like the livesport one but its all down to personel preference your gonna have to live with it every day lad so dont be worrying about what other people think I personally think the whole bodykit thing is getting over done lately factory look is the way to go in my opinion and have a healthy dose of power under the bonnet "all go and lil show"

JasonG

Member +
I prefer the Jam racing kit myself its not so "in your face" like the livesport one but its all down to personel preference your gonna have to live with it every day lad so dont be worrying about what other people think I personally think the whole bodykit thing is getting over done lately factory look is the way to go in my opinion and have a healthy dose of power under the bonnet "all go and lil show"
thanks man!!!!ye bud td04 is on the cards soon;)sum rep for u bud;)

Mark-ep91

Member +
i think go with whatever you like yes there is a good few glanzas on here with the same kits etc but then again this site is all over the world and where im from most glanzas are standard so its nice to have a kit and stand out from them!