Opinions on PS13 S13 Sil80

chinaone

Member +
Just start looking into Silvias, just want to know opinions on those. As i don't know much about them.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
gr8 cars mate, i myself have my eye on one freshly imported. beast drift cars. i do recomend them an if your on a forum like this you will find cheap enough parts etc.

Mike D EP82

Member +
Cool, what about the model difference, engine, bhp etc?

best with the sr20det without the vvt as they are common for needing the top end rebuilt. iv had an s14 and loved it but the fuel was astronomical. the standard sr20 det has 200bhp. imports had more, unsure if the redtop (non vvt) had around 250 i think it was.

97glanzat

Member +
i would join sxoc owners club this is the owners club for the 200 a's...
the lads on that site are a wealth of knoledge...

You also cant get over the fact that the CA18 is a far superior engine to the SR20.... FACT!! :p

Back on topic, what are you wanting the car for mate? Drift, fast road, track etc?

I own an S13 running a topmount T3 conversion and am in the middle of a silvia front end conversion (sil80) I love it to bits. Get one, you wont regret it!! :drive:

chinaone

Member +
Thanks ppls, just wanted some change, bigger car. Street use mainly, but also seeing the drift side waould be fun.
What sort of price were talking about, i see all different price range from £1500 to £6000+

Glanza Phil

Member +
i have been looking at them for a while, there are many options

s13/180sx normal uk shape
ps13 import squared shape
onevia 180sx front silvia ps13 rear
sil80 ps13 front 180sx rear
s14/200sx normal uk shape
strawberry face s15 front and s14 rear
s15 newest model import only
s15 spec s non turbo
s15spec r turbo

probably a couple i have missed

The ultra rare S15 Varietta convertible (but NA) Always wanted to find one of these and dump in an SR20Det or RB or something.

cantbassed

Member +
prices can range from anything from £600-2k for a S13, 1k-5k for a S14 and S15's are silly money. i bought my S14 Import for £2300, 60k on the clock, 20bhp more on uk s14's, only down side its a auto, but i picked up a full manual conversion kits, including pedals, box, clutch, fly wheel, etc etc for cheapness of £180. fuel is really bad on short journeys, but i only use the car on my days off work.

unsure if you know, the imports came in classes such as Q's and K's. K's where the top level of spec. Q's = Queen K's = King.

they are very easy cars to get alot of power out of with a small amount of money being spent on them.

enjoy!

Glanza Phil

Member +
there is a blue ps13 from round my way on ebay at them mo, great car proper track spec just needs tidying up a bit