Opinions please

jamGTT

Member +
Any one use stand alone plasma gauges? I'm thinking of replacing my 4 (good looking smoked but possibly cheap and not to accurate) 'motor meter racing' gauges that run off of a control box (I think) with 6 stand alone plasma ones! Any views, opinions and/or experience would be much appriciated! Rep will go to the most helpfull of answers! Pics aswell if possible please! I've seen the vids on youtube but there not of good quality

Cheers guys

Jay

jonny-boi32

Member +
Any one use stand alone plasma gauges? I'm thinking of replacing my 4 (good looking smoked but possibly cheap and not to accurate) 'motor meter racing' gauges that run off of a control box (I think) with 6 stand alone plasma ones! Any views, opinions and/or experience would be much appriciated! Rep will go to the most helpfull of answers! Pics aswell if possible please! I've seen the vids on youtube but there not of good quality

Cheers guys

Jay

controll box?!? is it not just the converter from mechanical to electrical for digital gauges?? but from what i hear mechanical is more acurate. im thinking of getting some prosport mechanicals.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
As far as accuracy & quality goes, look no further than the Greddy warning series or the Defi Link series guages...

Kon

KRAVEN

Fresh Recruit
Haltech ECU

Hello guys does anyone here runn with Haltech E6X ECU ...need some help ...base map of fully map ....any help is good rite now ..need to gauge where we're at, see if we headed in the rite direction.......thanks