orange mk2 vauxhall nova twin 40 carbs, blydenstein cam

nathan

Member +
For sale: orange mk2 vauxhall nova

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions:£900

Extra Info:the shell is in reasonable condition wouldnt say it was perfect, does have a few marks
someone has key'd the bootlid, there is a rust hole just above the rear bumper when you open the boot and there is some slight bubbling on the arches.

the engine itself is a good runner, 1.6 8v with twin 40 webers, blydenstein cam and 4 branch manifold, it could do with having a 1400 head fitted or having the ports machined becuase they dont match the manifold so could gain a little extra power by doing this.
the original loom is still in the car as im using the standard ecu as a limiter.

inside ive got a mk1 dash fitted with digi dash, the digi dash has been put in the dash by previous owner and doesnt look to great but as its more a track car im not too fussed, theres 2 cav gsi seats (there was buckets before) but I need to keep them, 2 3 point sparco harness's, i did start to paint the floor satin black but gave up as weather was too cold.

the bonnet has a carbon fibre wrap on, again previous owner, but it doesnt look too bad imo

it has cav fanblades with 4 good tyres all centre caps are there just need paint black

the car has tax but no mot

i also have loads of bits to go with the car like 2 solid engine mounts parts from the injection set up headlights etc

Pictures:
IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Contact Details: 07572606683

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection only