Status
Not open for further replies.

madman

Member +
For sale: ORC 309 DS Clutch kit with lightweight flywheel and release bearing

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: €450 ono

Extra Info:
awesome clutch its still in the car once payment is received it will be removed and shipped. I have owned it since new its been on the car for approx 18months and was ran for 12months at 1 bar on a td04 then upped to 1.2 bar it holds extremely well and their is loads of life left on it as i only had it out a while ago to change a seal. This one is the ds model so its not the noisy one. These retail at over €900 new so grab yourself a bargain clutch that wont slip.

Pictures:

Image026.jpg

Image027-1.jpg

Contact Details: pm or reply in here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: will depend on location but pick up is more than welcome

Last edited:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
nice clucth lad you can use this clucth lad if your doing your 5e build just get a 3e flywheel ..but you might be going for some other clutch setup just in case you didnt know .:)

Johnny_C

Lifer
nice clucth lad you can use this clucth lad if your doing your 5e build just get a 3e flywheel ..but you might be going for some other clutch setup just in case you didnt know .:)

but isnt this a clutch and flywheel combo??
so the fly will need redrill for the 5e to accept it.

by the way,its a bargain price,i replaced my disc in mines and the price of the disc wasnt far off what your looking for the complete set up john!

whiteglanzav

Member +
you cant use this cluth with a 3e flywheel - not as far as im aware anyway, like johnny says its a clutch and flywheel combo and the flywheel has spacers on it to hold the middle plate which is also where it bolts onto the pressure palte so it would be completely diffrent i think

MentaLEP91

Member +
these clutches as far as im aware do have both 4e and 5e fitment patterns on the flywheel (correct me if im wrong though)

Also, is this the Silent type mate?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
akaik its not multi fitment and yes its the silent type.

that is correct, the ogura flywheel was never made for the 5e.. and drilling the flywheel isnt going to be easy as its not steel but chome-ally... personally i wouldnt bother tying... although in japan it has been done :)

kon

danb87

South East England Area Rep
yea looks like this is a great option will be in market for a cluctch in next few weeks if all goes too plan

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
i dont know tbh dude but its one hell of a clutch kit as you can see from the response from other members that have used them

the toda flywheel is made of steel, the ogura are made from chome-ally.. totally different material, and a big difference in rotating mass.. the clutch is heavier than standard as its a super single (ie not just pressure plate and clutch plate, but u have the pressure plate, a seperate single friction plate and a clutch plate which uses sinthered iron as pads over the conventional cera-metallic pads) so basically the flywheel is much much lighter than the toda one to make up for the extra weight of the clutch, resulting in a lighter than standard system..

although ogura rate this clutch to 300ps im using it at well over its limit running constant 11.5 & 11.6 runs down the qtm.. it is one of the best super single clutches available for anything from 200~300 bhp applications & it is highly reccomend over most alternative clutch systems.

Kon

Mart

Member +
Would this clutch be any good for a 200bhp set-up?
Is it comfortable for daily driving or only for a race set-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.