Ordered my meister r's

steveglanzav

Member +
finnally found someone that had a set!! payed for them today and cant wait to fit them!!

jerrick has been wicked in terms of service so far as he replys so quick cant fault him

gonna give the arches a good clean before i fit them too while everythings off!!!

bildo

Member +
So you "finally" found someone to supply them which just happened to be the person who makes them? I'm sure that took a while.

steveglanzav

Member +
website? Link?
where from bud ??????????????????????????? i need some
pm Meister i.e jerrick

So you "finally" found someone to supply them which just happened to be the person who makes them? I'm sure that took a while.

ooooo, sorry mate were not all of us know jerrick personally, i was tryin to get at that other supplyers have sold out

Price Paid?

£565

whats so special about these?

herd good things about them!!, great price and they look the nuts with the red spring :D

BlackRocket

Member +
where was that from.. i know enzo was doin them for 550 extra 15 quid cant argue with that!!

Yeah - From Enzo
Not much but its still cheaper ;)

Can't wait to get mine fitted along with the new brakes/ lines/ strutbrace and ARB that i've been stashing!

Shame my mechanic mate is in Portugal at the mo :(

Steve

steveglanzav

Member +
fair enuff i paid yday and he said i should have them before thursday, fu*ckin quick!!

not confident with ur hands then??! have a go at it urself!!

durmz

Member +
Yeah - From Enzo
Not much but its still cheaper ;)

Can't wait to get mine fitted along with the new brakes/ lines/ strutbrace and ARB that i've been stashing!

Shame my mechanic mate is in Portugal at the mo :(

Steve

fit em ureself man, piece o cake. all u need is a socket set an sum spanners :D

MeisterR

Lifer
All the top mount is included so it should bolt on pretty easily.
The only thing to do is to check the pre-load of the springs before you install.

Lets us know how it feels after it break it.
It normally takes about 2-3 weeks for the springs and damper to fully break in.

Your ride quality will change as the damper break in, so keep playing with the damping until you get to an adjustment that you are happy with. :)