Original watanabes 15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverGtstu.

Member +
For sale:15" original Watanabes, painted in steel grey.(lightweight) have almost new tyres 195/45/15 maxxis sport cost near £170 Bargain

Item Condition:decent condition,few light chips/scratches however the osr wheel is buckled due to pothole and seen i already fixed the nsr wheel am giving up!

Price and price conditions:125ono

Extra Info:these were silver i painted them, so if you were to fix the other wheel you`d spray them anyway,as far as i know companys charge around 70 quid to fix this type of damge.

Pictures:http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331/silvergtstu_bucket/

Contact Details:07702107706

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick up preferred

glanzanut

Lifer
sure these arent the black racing replicas mate? do the have a br stamped on them? as they are identical to the ones a lad was trying to sell on here not that long ago, and dont look like originals:)

scot-ish

Member +
if they are genuine watanabe there worth hell of a lot more than £125 mate....

front wheels have both been buckled, one has been fixed, other still needs fixed

so 2 decent wheels, and 2 fucked ones,

might be interested if there original's

silverGtstu.

Member +
Hey bought them un painted one buckled fixed it now another is buckled, so 3 decent, look if these were all perfect I'd keep or want 300 lol, plus all tyres are mint 7 mm ish only done 550mls ish need these gone it's a steal someone must want even two on ur car will look awesome, before I sprayed them it sayed on the inside sticker watanabe,

silverGtstu.

Member +
WINTER or Track rims even I have ran them even with the buckled rim come on am now tempted to keep two of these are worth 100 never mind the tyres

silverGtstu.

Member +
I Can PROVE THESE R GENUINE, THEY HAVE THE 3 ring stamp above a straightline, glanza nut do ur homework and stop ruining peoples threads with your innacuracy

gt-stu

Member +
they look similar to mine except mine are split rims with ssr/wantanabe rs eight stamped onto them,must just be a different model,good price though mate good luck with sale

silverGtstu.

Member +
bump

cheers, they have the watanabe stamp inbetween the spokes like 3 rings and a line below it and i removed the watanabe sticker last year!

glanzanut

Lifer
I Can PROVE THESE R GENUINE, THEY HAVE THE 3 ring stamp above a straightline, glanza nut do ur homework and stop ruining peoples threads with your innacuracy

How about u get off ur high horse mate! i simply asked in a polite way, as black racing do wantanabe replicas which look identical to urs. and a lad made the mistake of trying to sell his on here recently as wantanabes, when they were in fact black racing. Because the majority of wantanabes seen are split rims.
If they are genuine then fair enough, gd luck with the sale.
I was saying to you just in case, as much for ur benifit as well as a buyers.
But u would do better to adjust your attitude and drop the cheek in the posts, as you only show yourself up.:freddy:

silverGtstu.

Member +
The sheer fact of the matter is if you were selling yours as stated original watanabes would I approach your thread and question if yours were genuine, no I wouldn't mate. End of there original and genuine

glanzanut

Lifer
The sheer fact of the matter is if you were selling yours as stated original watanabes would I approach your thread and question if yours were genuine, no I wouldn't mate. End of there original and genuine

no the point is in this instance they are very easy to mistake as both are very similar, and many people before you have mistaken these wheels.
and to answer your question, if you aproached me in a reasonable and friendly way as i did, then i would simply have said "yes they are genuine mate as they have the wantanabe stamp" instead of bein rude.
END OF:freddy:

stew

Member +
glanzanut is right to enquire! i might be interested assuming you get the authenticity stamp up and some detailed pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.