Our new family member

Dingle

Member +
I had to have 1 of my dogs put to sleep about 3 weeks ago. Decided to go and have a look around the local rescue centre at the weekend, i couldnt resist this little devil

Her names Carly shes a little bugger

carly3.jpg

carly.jpg

carly2.jpg

Kelly

Member +
i love german shepherds the best dogs:)

nice of you to pick her up from rescue centre, hope all goes well :)

Cooch

Member +
I'll second Kellys comment. I love German Shepards! Always wanted one. Shes gorgeous mate. And well done for the whole rescue centre thing too dude.

MAD_MO

Member +
love german shepards to bits, one of the most obidient dogs there is. They can run like shit off a stick too!

goldenvtr

Member +
Sorry to hear about your loss but big respect for rescue centre choice! i think thats what ill doo when me and the GF move out. ive got 3 dogs but 2 are moms and 1 is my gf's love them all

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
awwww thats soo cute :D

reminds me of rex :( he died @ the tender age of 3 years :( 2 heart attacks back to back... :(

then a while latter we got a rotty, & man hes filled the gap :D gotta love the big boy lol :p

Kelly

Member +
yeh im deffo gettin a german shepherd whem im ready for a dog.
My mum one when i was a baby and it protected me like mad! also caught a burgler who had broke into our house, but dog was locked in kitchen so dog couldnt get him, sniffed him out over the fields half hour later tho :)

Monkfish

Member +
We've got a German Shephard, she's getting on a bit now at 13 and hasn't got long left :(

Interesting fact. A German Shephard and an Alsatian are the same dog. The GS was renamed the Alsatian after WW2. :)