Our Services

Boab

Member +
Facilities

Thought I’d put some info up about some of our services.

We have:

• A full workshop with 3 Mechanics, offering a full range of services including mapping and engine building
  • Custom fabrication (Aluminium & Stainless) including downpipes, manifolds, exhausts, intercooler piping, etc
  • Custom Built Chassis Dyno
  • Full Mapping Facilities - Hydra, Autronic, HKS F-CON, E-Manage, Power FC, etc.

Achievements

We are the owners of the top fastest Impreza (10.3) and Evo (10.0) in Ireland. We were the first company in Ireland to break the 9 and 10 second barrier, in the process claiming the title of the fastest Evo VI in the world.
We have had a hand in many of the class wins at the Irish Drag Racing Championship since we started in 2005.

Parts Available

We are dealers for Wiseco, Scat, Eagle, ACL, ARP, Skunk2, Tein, BC Racing, Magnecor, K&N, Rota, AEM, ACT, Carbonetic, HEL, AMS, DC Sports, Eibach, Defi, Milltek, Silicon Hoses, Silkolene and many more…

Building.JPG

RR.JPG

Last edited:

chichi

Member +
hi, im from costa rica i have a 4efte with td04 kit and methanol aem kit, i just bought a emanage ultimate and i cant use the launch controll because the car fail and turn off, i bought a plug and play arness, so i dont know if you can help me with this because its imposible to travel with my car to your garage.

i apreciate your help!:rockon:

Eduardo.