PADDY'S weekend dundalk!!!!

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
sorta just getting back to normal now:p, load of us went over to sean's neck of the wood's for the weekend crazy stuff, everything went spot on
BIG thanks to sean's mummy and daddy for letting us stay:haha:
will def be back over soon dude:drive:

007-11.jpg

199567_203037326392390_100000583729752_686591_3906280_n.jpg

anyone ever thinking bout going over to ireland DO IT!!!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
gaz that glass looks bigger than your head lol is that how they do it over there? ive been tempted for a weekend over there but wheres the best place too go as dont wanna end up in the middle of know where :)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
thinking bout it now dude WTF was i drinking!!! haha, depends what ya wanna do piss up in dublin would be ripping, bucks tho
we was bout hour north of dublin there

animal gt

Member +
no worries man,you boys looked after me,i looked after yous,its how we roll:p:rockon::rockon:,was spme weekend i must say :D:beer:

that 1st picture is for cough cough on this site!lol! dont think i need to mention names am sure they no who they are:haha::haha::haha:

hey that boy rang me today!! hes over the moon with how the cars runing,also said 1 or 2 of his mates will be wanting some mapping done in the coming months:drive:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Nice one Sean, he has my number sure,
ya sister Is dangerous with that camera alright!!! Few not suitable for the web YA GET ME!!!!Lol

corofin12345

Member +
looks like fun.. dublin is good crack, must go up again on a bender some weekend

@ gaz.. man you look like a 13 year old...lol

Last edited:

Sparky

Member +
ya sister Is dangerous with that camera alright!!! Few not suitable for the web YA GET ME!!!!Lol

:rockon: :haha:

I remember going to waterford for the ravens rock rally and went out on the lash with the old man and uncle, must of only been 15/16 great atmosphere out there and a friendly bunch!! Will propbably make it over sometime during the summer ;)

98_glanza

Member +
gaz that glass looks bigger than your head lol is that how they do it over there? ive been tempted for a weekend over there but wheres the best place too go as dont wanna end up in the middle of know where :)

go to galway,wont be disappointed :)

animal gt

Member +
haha that was funy,nah man she nearly recked the wee flicker bike the next day! mad nigerian's LOL.
ya should of came out man,was some laugh.

left them bits with doc today he said was hopen to finish it tonite! but havent heard from him yet. you been talkn to him?pm me sure:)