paid member

AzE_B

Member +
After automatically taking the money out my paypal what i was not to happy about im still not a paid member

madman

Member +
lads dylan will sort it out when he is online again he's more than likely busy at work or summit

AzE_B

Member +
Thay take my money with asking I think it should be instant I was guna pm gv1.3 but he's blocked me from sending him pm's

pig666eon

Member +
it clearly states on the sign up that the 10 quid is renewed annually automatically if your a member from 07 well then this would of also happened last year

Phil

Super Moderator
I was guna pm gv1.3 but he's blocked me from sending him pm's

i can see your point. but as for dylan blocking you, he hasnt in the singular sense, as he has simply turned off his pm box so noone can pm him.

Phil

glanzanut

Lifer
its a tenner, big deal! and it does state that it will be taken automaticaly for renewal. and as for not bein a paid member that will be sorted in no time im sure.:freddy:

AzE_B

Member +
its not about how much it is there still taking money out with my permission

how do i stop it for next time

scot-ish

Member +
its not about how much it is there still taking money out with my permission

how do i stop it for next time

i agree with this part, and dont think it should be automatically,you should get a reminder pm, and then decide if your paying it or not

AzE_B

Member +
i got a email saying its about to run out but i was guna renew it next month as im away most of this month and i need ever penny i can get lol

steo800

Member +
also took money from my paypal account and im not a full member.

but as aze says, its not right to just take money from peoples accounts.

i remember there was an option to automatically take the money each year, and its preset as active(or whatever) but i specifically remember deactivating this as i dont want it.

but it has still taken the money.

not having a moan, just pointing out an issue, and im sure the lads will be on it asap

munday

Member +
I renewed yesterday and im back as a paid member already :confused:

It does tell you when you subscribe that its automatically taken every year, but i always go straight to paypal and cancel the subscription :)

steo800

Member +
im still not a subscribed member and its taken money from my paypal account.

can anyone look into it?

gv1.3

Admin
I have been on holidays and will sort this out later when I am finished work.

Also for those who do not like that the money was taken out automatically, you agreed to it when you signed up. You need to go in to paypal and cancel the subscription. If you do not want the paid membership and it has auto renewed then simply say so in this thread and we can refund it.

There is nothing underhanded going on here guys so lets keep it friendly please.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi,

I have fixed the accounts that did not automatically update which were highlighted in this thread, they are now enabled for 12 months from tomorrow.

If anyone else reports this can you advise them to post in this thread and I will sort them out.

Also for those who do not wish to have an active recurring subscription you MUST cancel the subscription via paypal. I have just followed the subscription process and there is no option to not have a recurring subscription, I think it may have been there in an earlier version but the option is not there now.

Dylan