Paint/Colour code - Silver Glanza V

ady_glanza

Member +
Hello all

Does anyone know what the paint/colour code is for a Silver Glanza V and is this a generic code used by all paint/colour distributors?

Thanks

Dan_SV

Member +
Now then dude, the colour code is Toyota 1A0 (if its the bluey silver you have), same colour as my car.

This code will work at any paint factors, however i will point out that I had a bit of trouble getting a 100% match and I work at a paint factors!!!!

If you need any help or paint let me know. :cool:

Last edited:

ady_glanza

Member +
Now then dude, the colour code is Toyota 1A0 (if its the bluey silver you have), same colour as my car.

This code will work at any paint factors, however i will point out that I had a bit of trouble getting a 100% match and I work at a paint factors!!!!

I fyouneed any help or paint let me know. :cool:

hi mate
thanks for the code
Where is the best place to get an exact match from as i have the bluey silver Glanza which some refer to as Ice Blue.
Thanks
Ady

Dan_SV

Member +
the colour is actually called blueish silver.
first off, how much of the colour are you lookin for?
and secondly I would completely avoid halfrauds with this colour!!!
they try their best but cannot get the right colour!
as i said before i am able to mix this colour and get a very good match!!!

Dan_SV

Member +
if the colour code is 1a0 then it is called blueish silver!

however it may be called moonstone blue in other paint systems (occasionally different colour systems call the smae colours by different names).
I have searched for moonstone in toyota and the only colour that comes up is moonstone white (toyota 009)

sorry if thats a bit confusing!

ady_glanza

Member +
if the colour code is 1a0 then it is called blueish silver!

however it may be called moonstone blue in other paint systems (occasionally different colour systems call the smae colours by different names).
I have searched for moonstone in toyota and the only colour that comes up is moonstone white (toyota 009)

sorry if thats a bit confusing!

hi mate
so whats it actually called lol
and where do you suggest i can get some from
Somebody i know with a Silver Glanza may need some soon due to a mark on his car
Thanks
Ady

Dan_SV

Member +
right then, the colour is called Blueish Silver.
If you go into most paint factors and give the colour code as 1a0 they should be able to sort you out!
Just out of intrest whereabouts are you in the coutry?

madman

Member +
companies might put their own name on paint codes as its such a big data base to compile so ya could say everyone was right in a way

Dan_SV

Member +
^^^^
will agree with you on that one dude!
I know from experience that car manufacturers call their colours different names to paint manufacturers, just to make the job that bit harder!

Dan_SV

Member +
if you fancy a trip out i work over in Beverley (near Hull) and i have a Glanza in the 1A0 colour so can mix you some paint up that will match.

Up to you tho :cool: