Pancake Tuesday I'll be having you.....

Tanz

Lifer
Ssssooo with the buzz of pancakes Tuesday in the air for some of us...

I'm curious to see what way ye all like yer pancakes,,eemmm,,do ye like them plain or traditional,or do ye like them with something totally obscure...

Do share.....

Rob H

Member +
I have nutella on mine and the missis has ketchup on hers witch I think is wrong lol and we will be having lots!!

Tanz

Lifer
I have nutella on mine and the missis has ketchup on hers witch I think is wrong lol and we will be having lots!!

eemm nutella is ok i guess bit much for me tbh,,,and as for ketchup thats yuck id only have that with cheese and onion crisps...lol

sugar and lemon :)

now your talking richie i like the lemon and sugar would you have butter aswell??

Protein pancakes ftw!!

And what the monkeys is protien pancakes....lol

We at home here have banana,blueberry and strawberry ones with cream,,along with the traditional ones of course ...

Rob H

Member +
Well the missis say ketchup on cheese and onion crisps is just wrong and worse than having it on pancakes lol but this is some one that also like dark chocolate biscuit sandwiches!!

Tanz

Lifer
Well the missis say ketchup on cheese and onion crisps is just wrong and worse than having it on pancakes lol but this is some one that also like dark chocolate biscuit sandwiches!!

hahaha ahhh does she now well tell her try them and ill reluctantly try her ketchup pancakes,,,,lol...and eeemm thats not so bad i guess....:homer:...or is it....lol

weeJohn

Lifer
Ssssooo with the buzz of pancakes Tuesday in the air for some of us...

I'm curious to see what way ye all like yer pancakes,,eemmm,,do ye like them plain or traditional,or do ye like them with something totally obscure...

Do share.....

Cravings????

Have you something you are not telling us lol??????

Rob H

Member +
Ya could all ways have pancake and stew Shadow style lol

49a0c7b0.jpg

AdamB

Member +
Mrs has just got home from work with a pack :beer:
I do normally have lemon and sugar, but haven't got any lemon so going to have to settle for nutella and sugar :(

Tanz

Lifer
Cravings????

Have you something you are not telling us lol??????

hahaha whos got cravings,,,yourself is it lol...

And I dunno do I,you seem to be the one good at the old putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 22 so maybe you could enlighten us.....lol

weeJohn

Lifer
If I have cravings its going to net me a fortune with the medical profession lol.

You are spot on about my maths but lol.

Tanz

Lifer
If I have cravings its going to net me a fortune with the medical profession lol.

You are spot on about my maths but lol.

Haha ya ahh surely they'd do it for free seen as it would be defying nature....lol

And haha I taught so ,,lol.,happens to us all sure....from reading this Im going to be looking for a pregnant man eating god knows what driving an mr2 on nos in bishops court...lol

Little Miss

Member +
The local bakery does apple pancakes so I had 2 of those with butter and then two plain pancakes with strawberry jam last night! :D

Tanz

Lifer
on freshly "panned" pancakes just quick squeeze of lemon and a good dusting of sugar , to much effort buttering them. :)

ummm,,,effort you say,,well the men in my house last night got served an array of pancakes from fruit filled ones served with cream and syrup,,to banana and nutella ones,, to the good auld lemon and sugar....I was so b****xed after making them that when I sat down with my mug of chai tea I had forgotten about myself....lol..typical Tanya though...lol

The local bakery does apple pancakes so I had 2 of those with butter and then two plain pancakes with strawberry jam last night! :D

Umm soulnds nice ,,although im not a jam persom id give them a go...;)