paranormal activity

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
anyone seen this film yet i seen it on a copy dvd so dont know if its out yet , very good film if you like suspense and quite scary .., it was built on a 15k budget and is making millions not a bad return really !!!!!!!

jamesbaa

Member +
ya its very realistic lol did you see when she got dragged out of the bed that was really f**ked up !!!

That was proper fu**ed up, we rewound it when she got draged out the bed then we watched it again then saw he getting dragged down the corrider and it was so fucking scary!!!

djurny

Member +
one of the scariest movies we ever saw.. :)
you know that something's coming, but you don't know what and how :D

djurny

Member +
one of the scariest movies we ever saw.. :)
you know that something's coming, but you don't know what and how :D

D1v

Member +
that film was fuckin creepy was watchin it alone last night until the weegie board bit came on and that was enough for me
i had to watch the rest in the morning lol

ChrisGT

Member +
Pretty dang scary indeed! I'm guessing a lot of you guys have seen the non-theatrical ending?

**SPOILERS**

He goes down stairs when she screams, then she comes upstairs with the knife sits on the floor. Police come and shoot her - thats the DVD screener ending. In the cinema she throws his body at the camera!!

gv1.3

Admin
interesting Chris :) I saw the other version where she sits there.

I didnt really like this movie.. it was a bit slow and not much happened. It got better toward the end but it wasnt as good as I had heard people say.