Parents and Family

Pete EP82

Member +
Bit if a pointless thread i suppose, but many of the lads on here just sick of your parents and family!!....its gettin a bit like that for me lately!!

iamrab

Member +
Bit if a pointless thread i suppose, but many of the lads on here just sick of your parents and family!!....its gettin a bit like that for me lately!!

im a bit lost are you saying there are people on here that are or are your saying that your getting sick of yours?

GTnomez

Member +
I love me family and do anything for them but they are fuking getting on my last nerve! And just because im the youngest of the lot!

Phil

Super Moderator
its christmas, i put any differences out of my mind for this time of year, and to be honest when you stop holding on the grudges etc, its easier to get along.

clean slate so to speak.

everyone has reasons no matter how small to be angry or disappointed in eachother, its worth sometimes just forgiving and starting fresh. once a few nasty words have been said and a few weeks pass it hard to remember why you dont really "get on" with someone you just leave them out and ignore them because you know you dont like them/or vice versa but its worth forgiving and being as pleasant with them as anyone else.

im sure everyone has there ups and down with a faimly/group of friends, but dont hold any grudges life too short to not be friendly with your friends..... you see it just doesnt make sense ;)

Phil

Pete EP82

Member +
I love me family and do anything for them but they are fuking getting on my last nerve! And just because im the youngest of the lot!

Yes thats a bit how i feel at the minute!! Im not the youngest, but christ they really wreck my head sometimes!!! Gettin reli sick of some of them though!

Paddy

Lifer
join the club mate, my mum does my head in but cant afford to move out :-( thank fuck for ganja :p lol

durmz

Member +
nope, my familys sacred, only people that ide do absolutely anything for if i had to.

however i could kill my brother right now :haha:

iamrab

Member +
mybe you just need your own space,its your family never forget that. if your lucky in life you have one mother and father and hopefully they live for years with you ,get your own place and have some time to yourself you may just see things differently

good luck