Paseo axle's

Chachito

Member +
Hi guys just want to be sure or want to know I just broke my passenger side frant axle and wanted to know if the ones of paseo fits our starlet.

that's a hard oen to answer.........as there were a few front axles with different spline counts available for the starlet

it would be hard to know without matching them up to check splines,thickness, etc.

riko666

Member +
a spline count is definitely needed - the axles that just came out of my Paseo were a 23/23 I think, whereas the Glanza hubs/axles/cv joints I have are 23/27 or something alone those lines

yeah rikko....its a hard task
a while back i even had issues finding an axle for my previous gt from a whole set of gt axles...lol

then different tripods...different splines (23, 30)...then different thicknesses....:):)

riko666

Member +
Thickness as well?! Oh dear...it is a bit of a nightmare! I'm just lucky I had the spare hubs around really, otherwise its a lot of messing around

Chachito

Member +
like you guys have mentioned there are different spine. I've ordered one from the US since it's difficult to get one here and I don't wnt to buy a second hand one i've choose for a new one which was my bad luck. It fits in the gear boxbox but doesn't in the rotor.

so what other options do I got ?

I would like to get a new one if it's possible someone who can guide to get one

at the end of the day, you should count the splines on all the conections---axle to tripod, hub to cv joint, axle to cv joint (if u take it off),,,,,,,,the correct splines are critical

maybe you can try a second hand axle locally---if its in good condition

hope you get sorted soon

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72641
that person is having a related cv joint problem to yours,,,, it just goes to show

Last edited:

Chachito

Member +
Hi guys I still need your guys help how many mm is the short shaft total length and how many is the long shaft total length.