Paseo Racer is here on the new site

PaseoRacer

Fresh Recruit
I have been around these parts for awhile now but have been too busy to log in until today. So I log in and I am directed to this new pay site. Whatever, I love you guys and will be paying for a Traders Membership at the end of the week. Hello all. I'm sure a few of you remember me from the old board. If not, my name is Cris, I own a 92 and a 96 Paseo, I'm married with 3 kids, I live in New York City USA but am from the State of Missouri, and I like beer.

Rik

Member +
Hey mate, how's it going. Good to see you'll be signing up! What item's will you be dealing in? And damn, I like beer too...what a strange coincidence! ;)

PaseoRacer

Fresh Recruit
Click on my name and go to my homepage to see the types of product I will be offering to you guys. But all that is secondary. I'm here more to socialize than to sell items.

riko666

Member +
Hey Chris! Thought I recognised a person with a "92 & 96 Paseo", saw the link and realised who you were - long time man

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Mmmmmm beer! Are you the fella with the Paseo with the 1.3 turbo conversion?
Either way, welcome to the new site!

PaseoRacer

Fresh Recruit
I'm making my rounds. My wife just had the baby and life is starting to be a little more normal. As for T.O., I'm done with anything other than giving advice on these cars for that site. From what I understand people are still waiting on hoods even after I sent all the money over. I'll be posting on T.O. again soon, it's just that there are way too many negative people on T.O. now and I was waiting for everybody to grow up or go away before I went back. Life is hard enough without internet drama if you know what I mean. As for my record, just check my Ebay feedback. Low Key Imports in the store search and you will find me.

Rik

Member +
Nice site mate, the E-Manage blue kit came to £157 when converted :O now that's some cheap stuff!

PaseoRacer

Fresh Recruit
I can look into it, but it is easier for me to get a 4efte than a 5efhe. Riko has the conversion, I have yet to drop the engine into my 96 Paseo. My 92 Paseo has had about every "e" series engine imaginable.