Paypal questions

sanchez

Member +
Im having some problems with my paypal account.

I have not had it long, and when i first started using it i knoticed there was a limit to what i could send when making a transfer.

It started of at around £800 and now it is down to £8... But i still need to use it to buy stuff.

What can i do about that? There was an option to add a bank account but that takes 7-9 days to clear which is no good as i need to use it now:confused:

Anyone help?

J

*JO*

ive apparently got no limit lol but i can still buy fine off there it just comes off my debit card xxx

sanchez

Member +
Nope it wouldnt let me :( bollocks! lol

''The amount you're trying to send exceeds your £1,700.00 GBP sending limit. Find out how to lift your sending limit and make unlimited payments through PayPal.''

jabran200

Member +
you need to verify your account. Your phone number and your bank account. You should click where it says find out how to lift the limit.

J

*JO*

yea that it they will deposit 2 small amounts in2 ur account for you to verify and you may need to verify you email addy to hunni xxx (soz my last advise was useless lol )

sanchez

Member +
yea that it they will deposit 2 small amounts in2 ur account for you to verify and you may need to verify you email addy to hunni xxx (soz my last advise was useless lol )

haha thats ok

what so i got to go down the cash machine and check now :mad:
pain in the ass lol

sanchez

Member +
well it told me i have to go to the cash point and find two sums of money in my account from paypal and enter them correctly to allow me to continue.

bloody takes the piss!!

gonna get my mrs to make a paypal and use hers.......

I had exactly the same thing happen. They say it's to do with money laundering and that.

Had a total nightmare and they have pretty much locked my paypal account. One of the reasons why I never leave cash in my paypal account.

Useless mo fo's paypal tbh.

If it wasn't so easy to use and popular I would happily never use it again.

Not that I know of mate.

I tried just the new email address and paypal account but my credit card was linked to the old paypal account.

Don't need to use a credit card, debit card or bank account will also suffice as long as it's not the same one.

sanchez

Member +
yeah i used my debit for my current one but i dont really wanna use the credit card lol

What you mean i can use a bank account? thats the same as a debit card account??

Sorry, mental break down there. The bank is the debit card.

But you need to use a different card. Just use the credit card :D Free use of the money for a month, and when paypals security shitness shows itself, it's the back up plan.

I always use my credit cards for buying stuff.