Paypal SUCKS!

Glanza-V

Banned
It just does!

Is there any other ways of internet payment who dont charge alot, and are easy to use for BOTH parties!

?

Well if you trust the person your buying off you could do a bank transfer. Like if its a company you could get their bank details and take them to your bank and ask them to transfer the money across and that will be FREE!!! Or if its someone you know from this site again get their account number and you will be able to tarnsfer the funds for FREE!!!
Christy

Glanza-V

Banned
Well if you trust the person your buying off you could do a bank transfer. Like if its a company you could get their bank details and take them to your bank and ask them to transfer the money across and that will be FREE!!! Or if its someone you know from this site again get their account number and you will be able to tarnsfer the funds for FREE!!!
Christy

Bank transfer cost £25 + regardless of the amount!

Nwimie

Member +

wrong.

I use bank transfer all the time if its paying someone i trust.

it costs £££ 0000000

only snag is it takes 3 days to show in the other account so not as quick as paypal. and your also not really covered on recovering this back if things go wrong.

Nwimie

Member +
no i believe aslong as they can provided there bank detials. ie sort code + acc No then thats all you need. works both ways

there is NO protection paying this method tho. so not really advised unless you know the person or your very trusting.

Phenom

Member +

Akki m8 - If u want to f**k with the system - set up a monthly Bank Standing Order - for any day between 1 & 28.
Once the 1st payment has been taken from ur account - - -
CANCEL the BSO.

Bit of a ball ache I know - but itz
FREE.

Gilly2006

Member +
i don't mind using paypal aslong as im not transfering stupid ammounts of money. thats when paypal start to get cheeky!

SaRfI

Member +
ya lads paypal does suck, they charge you too much and then when there is problem you complaint them e.g. some cunt didn't sent you the product you bought and they take ages to solve the case and they pay you bloody half the money you bought the product. "PAYPAL SUCKS" sorry bit of a rant :flame:

supernova

Member +
was trying to pay for a phone on ebay yesterday and when paying through paypal, after the "pay" page, the page didn't load and a retry option was on the new page. So I tried this and same thing happened. Kept trying until igot the "payment denied" page. Then rang up my cc company and they said that 5 payments of 300e were sent. But I rang paypal and they said they didn't get anything so don't know where my money is now.... All1500e of it... Anyone ever have this problem with paypal?

Glanza Pat

Member +
On a slightly different note. Just had a phishing scam disguised as a paypal e-mail sent to me. The sender name comes up as Service@paypal but the address is Paypal@service and the click here to activate your account link had some crap at the beginning of the address that is obviously a scam so just keep your eyes out for those as well.

AdDaMan

Member +
paypal are wankers. my account has been closed for about a year now because it was £170 in debt, so i got 1 over on them! haha

Adam_Glanza

Member +
im afraid i got fucked over by a phishing scam because of e-bay when i wasnt very experience with it all,

they copied the paypal logo which i didnt figure out and totally got kippered