Paypal withdrawal limit WTF!!!!!

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Hi guys. Does anyone understand the Paypal withdrawal limit system? It says Im limited to 500gbp per month. Fair enough as I only sell the odd thing every now and again personally (were not talking business sales here) so never going to get anywhere near 500gbp per month. Just sold a couple of wheels to a member on TGTT who paid on Paypal but now it wont let me withdraw the funds to my account as I only have 37gbp left to my limit! I checked my account and I probably wouldnt have got to 500gbp if you went back 3 years never mind a month! I don't get it? It also says to lift the limit to get verified but when you click it the form is totally irrelevant as its designed for businesses ands people who sell loads and are paid by Paypal.

Anyone any ideas?

Mike

Glanza_MK

Member +
I had this mate but at 1700GBP limit. There is an option when you go to the verification page for people who are just selling personal items and arent a business. Afraid I cant remember which one it was though, but you definetely can do it.

easty-5

Member +
I've had exactly the same Mike. Unfortunatley you just have to go through the verification process and fill out all the section the best you can. It then takes a couple of days for the process to go through but then you will have unlimited withdrawels.

sanchez

Member +
Paypal is such a pain in the arse, i have had problems sending, withdrawing etc as it takes ages doing all the verification crap but its all there for our safety, to keep our money safe :D

nutta

Member +
with paypal you can upgrade your limit so that you can withdraw whatever you want, aslong as you havent got over 100 quid coming in everymonth into the payapal account were they would class it as buisness use..

Give them a ring and tell them you want to upgrade your limit and they wil sort it for ya mate.

hope it helps

stretch

Fresh Recruit
mate you need to verify your bank account, they put money in or take it out its only a couple of pence, you tell them how much the withdrawals are and that should be you all sorted. am doing mine the now too.

AdDaMan

Member +
yer its wank, i had a yearly 7k limit which i exceeded and had to go through this bullshit.
I hate paypal.