Pet That Died Today R.I.P So Sad

Deano

Banned
Today I was reversing out of my driveway slowly and one of my cats ran under my front tyre and I ran her over she is deaf so she couldn't hear the car I am so sad I have lost a family member she was 8 years old we are all really sad about what happened the cats name was Posh such a shame that I accidently ran her over. R.I.P Posh you will be missed.

Dean.

Beaker

Member +
I'd much rather run over a person than my pet. Feel really bad for you. Get a couple of kittens to chear yourself up.

riko666

Member +
I'd much rather run over a person than my pet. Feel really bad for you. Get a couple of kittens to chear yourself up.

Ditto - the cat is just like one of the family in our family, I dunno what I'd do :( We lost our Siamese in Saudi a couple of years back and I was devastated...got a new kitten and it made things better, but you still miss the other cat. And the new kitty died like just 6 months later (was only 1yr old too :()

AdDaMan

Member +
aww thats well bad mate, feel for ya.
heres a pic that i just took of my two kittens on top of my fish tank to cheer you up.

20102007032.jpg

riko666

Member +
How did It die?

No idea! I was in the UK (cat's with my dad in Saudi) and all of a sudden the cat developed some stomach virus and just...died....and this is months after the Vet said he was a perfectly healthy cat.

Infact, between November 2005 - March 2007 we lost the Siamese (my favourite cat), our cat we had since I was 7 died of cancer (he weighed about 1lb when he died), then the one above died of mysterious circumstances :(

Now we have the one Seal Point Siamese in the UK who's just adorable, Siamese cats are just so funky and unlike other cats, they crave attention, all the time! Such a little bitchy cat :p