Photoshop Request on White Glanza

Exe_GT

Member +
I am thinking of getting some new wheels and was hoping someone out there better at it than me could photoshop these wheels on my Glanza. Just shopping around on limited budget so any suggestions on wheels and colours would be appreciated.

The Car:-

10042010086.jpg

19042010115.jpg

And possible wheels:-

drifz-250x250.jpg

dezent_motion_black_alloy_wheel-250x250.jpg

dare_rv_bronze.jpg

Thanks in advance

Karl

Exe_GT

Member +
Is there anyone out there who can help with this. Just the black and silver Team Dynamics would be sound.

Cheers

Kyle_R

Member +
Is there anyone out there who can help with this. Just the black and silver Team Dynamics would be sound.

Cheers
i can do it for you.the only problem is photoshop is on my pc which has a email trojan(virus)so needs wiping and starting fresh:eek:.ive not got photoshop on my laptop as i got a paid version which is registered to my pc so as soon as i can i will sorry for the delay.

Kyle_R

Member +
here you go buddy ive had to get a trial version on my laptop pc playing rite up.it was just a quick 1 i think you should go for it looks sweet.
shopped.jpg

dark_knight

Member +
Even without Photoshop, I can definately tell you to go for the 2nd rim set you showed (black multi-spoke with a red trim). Are these 15s, 16s or 17s..?