***Photoshop spray Job PLEASE*** Rep will be added

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Im thinking a dark metallic blue spray job,

I have here a few pictures of different shades of blue,

If someone with good skills can do me a decent photoshop i will be GREATLY appreciated! And 14 Rep point will be added :haha:

I will number the photos so when the photo is photoshopped you can number is referring to the picture so i know exactly what shade it is.

Someone with a bit of time on their hands that doesnt mind helping me out. If they can do all 3 photos ive posted that would be great as i can then see from 2 different angles. If that really is too much work then not to worry, i dont really know whats involved with photoshopping, or how quick and easy it is.

Many thanks in Advance.

Pictures in Question:

P1000385.jpg

P1000378.jpg

P1000380.jpg

Different shades of blues:

1)
66117d1231700754-dark-blue-metallic.jpg

2)
100_0479.jpg

3)
attachment.jpg

4)
DSC_0023_lg.jpg

5)
110.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
See i like No 4 but i also think No 1 has potential. To be honest i think they can all look pretty mean! I just need to see them on the car before i commit to forking out the money. Alot of money to get it wrong lol

danb87

South East England Area Rep
See i like No 4 but i also think No 1 has potential. To be honest i think they can all look pretty mean! I just need to see them on the car before i commit to forking out the money. Alot of money to get it wrong lol

defoo number 2 lol that bmw colour is mint, but 4 is also quite good, but looks simialar 2 gaz ep85 blue lol go with midnigt purple mate before i do ha good luck with it. ( has your bro been up purley in his 323 ? saw one up there animal, lol)

dan

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
defoo number 2 lol that bmw colour is mint, but 4 is also quite good, but looks simialar 2 gaz ep85 blue lol go with midnigt purple mate before i do ha good luck with it. ( has your bro been up purley in his 323 ? saw one up there animal, lol)

dan

just abit:mad::mad: :haha:

number 2 looks sweet dan

Dan3SGTE

Member +

dan

Yo Dan,

Get a picture of Gazes up on your screen and then try and match his colour to any of these posted. They are nothing alike mate. Gazes is pretty light blue, bordering dark. A darker blue like above will give a very different look. Love gazes colour but too bright for what im looking for.

His is the only 323GTR about thee ways and for MILES lol. Would be him yeah, he goes there alot.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
just abit:mad::mad: :haha:

number 2 looks sweet dan

Yeah number 4 is probably the closest to yours but that wasnt my first choice, i still would like to see it up though...

Thing is its either black or blue without going to loud. I dont really want black as its not exactly different.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
thats it dan i would love to do the rotary the new bmw white as it's a real nice bright clear white BUT there 1000's white one's, like wise with black one's, what about PP colour;)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
sorry mate just looks similar lol, dont matter what colour you have its guna be driving past me n alot of other peeps lol but number 2 still gets my vote .

Dan3SGTE

Member +
thats it dan i would love to do the rotary the new bmw white as it's a real nice bright clear white BUT there 1000's white one's, like wise with black one's, what about PP colour;)

Love that white Gaz, told my mum to get that car in the white! There are too many white and black starlets, Even though they look wicked.

PP colour is sick but i dont think im daring enough to do it lol! I wanted a more suble colour but with real aggressive styling which it has.

sorry mate just looks similar lol, dont matter what colour you have its guna be driving past me n alot of other peeps lol but number 2 still gets my vote .

Yeah i think my vote is around 2, NEED TO SEE THEM ALL THOUGH to make a decision.

HELP LOL :kiss:

welshowz

Member +
forgive my photoshop skills not the best but this is with using the eyedropper tool and colour from photo 4
mattblack3colour4.jpg

and colour 2
mattblack3colour2.jpg

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Both if you can mate. If it's too much then no worry dude or do it over a couple days. Really appriciate it dude.

welshowz

Member +
colour 2
mattblackcolour2.jpg

and now my photoshops decided it wants a seizure lol will have to carry on tomoz for you mate unless anyone else wants to cos i know my ps skills are basic