pics of different steering wheels???

dac69er

Super Moderator
want some pics of different aftermarket steering wheels in GTs

looking at changing and want to see what sort of style would suit it best. have an old school momo at the moment and just want a change. looking at dished steering wheels but not sure if it would suit the car or not???

if you could post a pic and also post the make and diameter of the wheel that would be great, cheers :)

bildo

Member +
Not a GT, admittedly, but here's my deep dish Nardi wheel in my Glanza:
Picture037.jpg

clarkytrd

Member +
anyone got a pic of the original toyota steering wheel that came in the 98/99 glanza??

cant find one anywhere as i wanna buy one

dac69er

Super Moderator
can anyone recommend a decent quality boss kit? dont want to pay silly money but want something that doesnt looks like cheap crap or will fall off ;)

Sigma

Member +
can anyone recommend a decent quality boss kit? dont want to pay silly money but want something that doesnt looks like cheap crap or will fall off ;)

Speak to Demon Tweeks, always decent on prices.

Remember, however, if you buy either a Nardi or Personal steering wheel, you will need a boss kit, and an adaptor and they're both slightly different from Momo/Sparco/OMP, which are the same :)

Matchew

Member +
Haha that momo millenium evo was what i put in it when i was 19 ah my 1st glanza ah the memories she dead now:(

That Nardi wheel looks like its out of a Subaru

Phil

Super Moderator
that nardi wheel(second post) is forsale on ebay atm, buy it now 75quid.

(well not that exact one, but that exact design/type of wheel)

Phil

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Yeah that wheel is the bollox. I want.

Im after a steering wheel for mine, only see ones i like on RHD japan, but the ones i like are like £300+ lol