pics of hks ssqv fitted

jay88

Member +
As above lads please, running standard and top mounted intercooler. Know this has been covered but find search button not great.

Any help appreciated, Jason.

Gryzor

Admin
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=14&catid=searchresults&searchid=3480
1000191p.jpg

Last edited:

Arnold

Lifer
Guys what's the size of the hose that comes off the SSQV into the OEM pipework? Also, what size vacuum hose do you need?

Lawrence

Member +
Guys what's the size of the hose that comes off the SSQV into the OEM pipework? Also, what size vacuum hose do you need?

I used 35mm to 25mm reducer braught off ebay. But its gonna depend on what atachment the hks has, my dumpvalve came of a evo or somthing. Basically just measure with a ruler and buy correct size reducer.

Lawrence

Member +
25mm will fit over the rubber pipe perfect, the only reason i went for a straight reducer and fitted over rubber pipe was so when / if i go front mount i dont have to buy another bit of pipe.

Sparky gt

Fresh Recruit
As above lads please, running standard and top mounted intercooler. Know this has been covered but find search button not great.

Any help appreciated, Jason.

Hi mate I use a silicone pipe over the standard pipe but it leaked the stardard pipe for dump valve is 19mm if the bov is for a starlet it should also be 19mm if not buy a 25mm adaptor and get a reducer I have both pipes some were(19to19) (19to25) in red you can have if you won't just drop me a pm and I will have a look for them sore they are there some were