Pics of the TRD-TAZZ

TRD-TAZZ

Member +
Hi there here are some pictures of

[url]http://www.davescybernetics.co.za/trd-tazz.html[/url]

Let know if there is more you would like to see .

riko666

Member +
argh, someone needs to get Voodoo on those stickers and spoiler and wheels...

Otherwise looks sound - seems the Tazz is a new name for the Toyota Corsa

TRD-TAZZ

Member +
The Right hand side of the the car was in a smash,I need to replace some stickers .At the time when i made then i could not find any TRD logo so i was not shaw of the font, But needs fixing " Darn right " and soon >

ChrisGT

Member +
Looks alright, but looking at those wheels makes me throw up in my mouth a 'lil bit! Change them, then spray the car one solid colour and I'll love it!

TRD-TAZZ

Member +
Stock Tazz

Ill look around and see if i can find some pics of a stock TAZZ ...looks even worst than mine :(

You guys are narsty ...:shoot:

riko666

Member +
hehe - trying to offer you sound advice chap, and we do that by grouping up and being bastards, it's the bastard-nature of our ways :D

Sparky, the Tazz seems to be the SA version of the Toyota Corsa (which is pretty much a Hatchback Tercel) - and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe his car comes with the fabled 3ETE engine

TRD-TAZZ

Member +
3ete

The TAZZ come with a 1.3 12valve Carb " Very Slow " top speed 130 and tack a week and day to get there

I fitter the 3ETE .... Same every thing, fitts like a glove "running GOTECH MFI"

Runns much better never checked times on the 1/4 mile but quiker than my mats Honda V-TEC witch keeps my happy .>

Rik

Member +
Get the wheels, go faster stripes and spoiler and melt them down into some goo and it will be all fine and dandy :D

GTRob

Member +
honestly got to say i don't care to much for the strips or rims. engine looks good though, is it a 2e? same from a ep71? remember its you who's driving it and if u like it then thats all that matters. if we all were alike and liked the same things the world would be a very dull place

TRD-TAZZ

Member +
Cant Find

Cant Find pics of a Stock TAZZ ill mack a plan and do some Befor and after ..
then you guys can Mow me down ...

..:shoot:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
well tbh i really dont like the responses of most ppl here, lads not to like it is alright, BUT u must appreciate the fact that every different country & person has a different way of doing things, so dont b to hasty diss somebody's pride n'joy cause u dont like it.. best not to post than to try & bring somebody down.

personally i think its a good effort bro, there could be some rims which would look better, but if u like them, thats whats important!

kon

TRD-TAZZ

Member +
Trd-tazz Ii

Tx for that .... Ive done another TAZZ, A White one with a dish rim and no stickers . ill put some pics up on the site in a few days time ...Please check
and coment on it.....as every one's input is welcome and looking to build THE BEEST of TAZZES

Im also wandering if the 4EFTE is a 1300cc 16 valve and if the
3ETE 1500cc block with a 16valve " F" Type Head will work " 3EFTE "

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
why not just drop in a 4e-fte? would be simpler.. the 4e-fte is a 1331cc 16 valve engine..

TRD-TAZZ

Member +
1500cc

The 1500cc should Breath better witha 16v head .....
You say 200cc's its not worth the trouble

Y...
Im no pro at this just thinking what one could do to get something better ...>

JGT

Member +
well tbh i really dont like the responses of most ppl here, lads not to like it is alright, BUT u must appreciate the fact that every different country & person has a different way of doing things, so dont b to hasty diss somebody's pride n'joy cause u dont like it.. best not to post than to try & bring somebody down.

personally i think its a good effort bro, there could be some rims which would look better, but if u like them, thats whats important!

kon

Have to agree with that, when i go to a different country (especially far away) car styling is different, not chav, no abuse just happy people do what they want to cars and its ok :)