Piggyback power ?

What sort of power Gains can I get from a piggyback mapped? thinking of getting an emanage blue but thought about goin td04 conversion prob one or the other as can't afford both. ATM my setup is running 0.9 bar of boost on hks actuator, fmic, front air filter kit, wepr mani, fuel pressure regulator, bov, full str8 through exhaust n decat. Dynod and put out 170bhp at the fly, just seein what more I can get out of it without spending big dough just best options from here on

AdamB

Member +
You won't gain too much over a fully programmable management, it will make it a hell of a lot safer, and for that reason its a worthy investment.
If your thinking of going td04 anyway, I would recommend running programmable management system.

Ye I doubt I'll go td04 it's a fair bit of money on top of havin ecu and mapped lol. Prob just get the emb and get it mapped to a bar, might gain a few horses atleast, plus should feel a lot nicer to drive from what I've heard

kemnaychris

Member +
I made 238.7 bhp and 217 lb on a tongs hybrid with forged engine with a emb plus gready map sensor :) and all extras to run this

There not bad at all mine seems fine but for big bhp go for power FC :)

STARLET N/A

Member +
depending on the condition of of the engine and supporting mods you should get around 210-220 at the fly with it mapped on emanage, but this also depends on the mapper as well. thats at least 40bhp gain from what you got now.

it will give you will get better MPG as well, so its worth doing.

depending on the condition of of the engine and supporting mods you should get around 210-220 at the fly with it mapped on emanage, but this also depends on the mapper as well. thats at least 40bhp gain from what you got now.

it will give you will get better MPG as well, so its worth doing.
Ye think I'll do it but 40bhp that's a lot dont think I'll get that I thought 20bhp was wishful thinking lol

mad_max926

Member +
get it mapped on on your current setup mate im also on tongs hybrid making 207bhp and 193torque on a jam ecu at 1.1 bar .

Ye will do as soon as I can afford it, should make somewhere I between 180-190 hopefully, tryin to find someone who's had it mapped to a bar with standard ct9 see what they achieved