pikeys these days..

they have nothing else better to do. came to a T juction and there was about 15 boys in a group drinking, so as i turnt the cornor me and my mates looked, as we drove off one chucked a stone and it hit the bottom of my back window and shatter the whole thing,

now the smelly bastards have cost me £245 to get a new rear window,

i guess its a black sack window job for a week!:rockon:

wow your dog, that is sad.

i didnt do nothing about it there was about 15 of them and only 3 of us.
my nan rung the police and tbh there not doing anything about it.
owell life goes on. stupid pikeys cant afford a car,
bassicly cant afford anything.

Our Town council has provided brand new houses to the pikeys where I live. :mad:

One wee lad about 15 years old goes aroung in a bicycle stealing anything he sees. I caught him with my dog on his own but he was way too young to touch. I went back to my car to find a hacksaw cause I wanted to cut his bicycle in half in front of him but couldn't find the saw haha.
Only thing is now I can't leave the dog outside no more.

Oh yea, and few weeks ago I left the Glanza battery outside next to the garage and yea it was gone next morning:shoot:

Sorry to hear about your rear window though:(

haha hacksaw i actual LOL'ed at that! they get everywhere these days. its unreal.
yeah thanks man its okay thought finally got hold of a cheap one to do. he is coming saturday at 8 in morning lol, i rung auto glass and they wanted £516 and no way is that worth. so happy with the deal i got in the end. so i have ended up in a ditch and now my window. 2 things ina month. what is going wrong!

Dan507

Member +
About .....3? years ago i got attacked by a group of pikeys, tried to steal my bike while i was on it. they beat the shit out of me and my friend. we manged to get away, with are bikes. phoned the police, didn't trun up. :argue:

Steal you dog? wow. glad you got him/her back safe.

Last edited:
they have nothing else better to do. came to a T juction and there was about 15 boys in a group drinking, so as i turnt the cornor me and my mates looked, as we drove off one chucked a stone and it hit the bottom of my back window and shatter the whole thing,

now the smelly bastards have cost me £245 to get a new rear window,

i guess its a black sack window job for a week!:rockon:

Sorry....but your a poof. 1 of the picky fucks or 15, dont matter, put a stand up. Just set fire to there caravans...must have been what??? 2 miles up the road? Or turn about and run the fuckers over...nobdy cares THERE FUCKING SCUM :)

Sorry....but your a poof. 1 of the picky fucks or 15, dont matter, put a stand up. Just set fire to there caravans...must have been what??? 2 miles up the road? Or turn about and run the fuckers over...nobdy cares THERE FUCKING SCUM :)

how am i a poof, i have nothing in my car to wack em with, there was like 15 of em all hood badmans with bottles, id much rather leave it.

Cars already fucked, just aim and put the boot down, least give them a scare. I totally hate pikey,caravan FUCKS ! Even if you look like a pikey i HATE you :)

JohnOBrien8

Member +
i agree they are scum mate but dont start giving out to him.different people react differently we may not all be stupid enough to try and run 15 people over and get yourself in alot of trouble!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i had them shoot me car with an air rifle, just because my mate was going round my bosses field on his motobike. we had permission too be there, they didn an they was there shooting rabbits. shot the car 3 times an once with a catapolt. pricks.

saw the dick not so long after walking up the road on his own, literally in the road. i just drove at the cunt he dived over a hedge ha

i hate them with a passion, smeelly pricks

adi271087

Fresh Recruit

lmao keyboard warrior. 250 for a window or jail time for attempted murder/murder i no what id pick.

n btw bet u wnt do nething m8. ud take on five guys by ursen doubt it m8.who r u chuck norris after a few pints

Fudder

Fresh Recruit
hahah lads do yer pikeys smell like our pikeys :haha:

remember before alri they robbed our toy tractor haha we robbed it back soon after still got it in the shed best fooking tractor in the world :rockon:

nutta

Member +
5 blokes (pikeys) opened up my garage door near my work because my car and motorbike was in there, i was on my own and rugby tackled 2 of the fuckers to the floor, got up and headbutted the one to the floor then got the shit kicked out of me by the other two but still wouldnt let them get anywere near my property. I ended up with stiches in my head, iv now moved my car and sold the bike.

Its not worth it when your on your own but i had no choice

Last edited: