Pissed Off Why Are People This !!!!!

Starlet17

Member +
really pissed off sold me celica gt4 on ebay the guy who bought it said yes i am will come down with cash it went for £2300 which is cheap for a 1996 White. Waited all day never turned up what a waste of my time

Rant OVER !!!!!

rage

Lifer
had that a few times too... very annoying!
same as peeps calling about the car:

you ghave starlet for sale?

yes..

i offer 100 euro's

.... asking price is 900.....

150 euro's? i pick up tomorrow!

:mad: *click*

and not one... but 10 calls in a single day like that!

alan_5555

Member +
really pissed off sold me celica gt4 on ebay the guy who bought it said yes i am will come down with cash it went for £2300 which is cheap for a 1996 White. Waited all day never turned up what a waste of my time

Rant OVER !!!!!

I got a lot of this sort of crap last week when i sold the 106 gti, lads textin me with silly offers and not turning up as well. I held out and got my asking price last sunday.

easty-5

Member +
Likewise. I had guys phoning me up saying they will definetley buy it and will arrange a train up etc etc.

Day the are supposed to come, I phone them and get no answer only to recieve a text saying that they aren't buying anymore for X,Y or Z reason.

Luckily not everyone is like that though. Had a lad fly up from Bristol on Wednesday and pick up my car. Fairly commited as it was some journey up and an even longer drive back home again. He did get a cracking car though!

pross86

Member +
ive had the same with my gt this week i want to put it up for sale on here but not enough posts and have not got a clue how to :(

Starlet17

Member +
tell me about it he said he is coming with the cash and i said i need a deposit i its says in the AD. He siad no its ok im bringing cash with me now. i hate people why bid if you dont buy i cant buy my new car now

jonny-boi32

Member +
i get that every time i try and sell car, even motorbike. every1 wants car for half the price or less or say they will come and view, so we get r cars all dolled up and no1 fukin shows up!!! or even i had a mk4 2ltr dti astra fully kitted but sum1 rang up wantin to know if i wanted a swap for a 2ltr turbo rear wheel drive astra mk4 wif lsd and it was 250bhp.... some bull shitin time wasters out there.

Starlet17

Member +
i get that every time i try and sell car, even motorbike. every1 wants car for half the price or less or say they will come and view, so we get r cars all dolled up and no1 fukin shows up!!! or even i had a mk4 2ltr dti astra fully kitted but sum1 rang up wantin to know if i wanted a swap for a 2ltr turbo rear wheel drive astra mk4 wif lsd and it was 250bhp.... some bull shitin time wasters out there.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot: