plasma dials

starlet666

Member +
oki so i know u can get plasma dials for the ep82 with the boost needle style gauge but does anybody do them for the digital style one???? and if not has anyone changed from digital one up to the needle type??? i just wanna know cause i think plasma dials are fucking awesome and not many people over here have them and it will set my car off nicely???

any help will b appreciated

cheers tim

from aus

starlet666

Member +
its for the digital dash though..... only ever seen them for the needle type boost clock....

or has anyone changed from digital to needle type??? is it possible

starlet666

Member +
not really aye... lol i got ur emails and im thinking if i should just mod my set or just get a cluster... but i dunno whats involved changing from the early digital boost type to the later needle boost type....

anybody have any idea???

Fizturbo

Member +
not really aye... lol i got ur emails and im thinking if i should just mod my set or just get a cluster... but i dunno whats involved changing from the early digital boost type to the later needle boost type....

anybody have any idea???

The Cluster of later models main harness both plugs r different,av got pic of both clusters front to back,if you want to see them let me knw an ile email them to you.

Guye

Lifer
Unfortunately the guy who makes the plasma dials only make them for the mark2 GT and up. None available for the mark1 like yours :(