Playstation Fubbered??

Tanz

Lifer
As above our playstation is fubbered,,the flashing red light thingy...:rolleyes:

We did loads of reading up and himself is a bit of aa tech head to say the least so we are going operating it once we purchase a heat gun...

Anyone tackled this themselves before??

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
mark on here fixed mine three times once it happens once it will keep happening he is actually still using my old one he just repairs it every few weeks ha ha , id say replace it anyway

corofin12345

Member +
my brother did the thing with the heat gun and it worked.. theres a guide on youtube about it.. they over heat and one of the main chips starts to pull away from the circuit board.. the heat gun settles it back on the board.. happens alot of them

stuarty1

Member +
on the xbox just as i would say i am hard on it as it stays in my living room and i tend to kick it over wen i get drunk and spill drink on it lol but ps3 is on warrente i cant spell lol

As above our playstation is fubbered,,the flashing red light thingy...:rolleyes:

We did loads of reading up and himself is a bit of aa tech head to say the least so we are going operating it once we purchase a heat gun...

Anyone tackled this themselves before??

I'm on my 3rd playstation 3 all had red flashing light my mate had 5 with same problem this is obviously a common fault why don't sony sort it out?

Tanz

Lifer
Cheers for the replies ,,we fixed it last week,,well himself did i was only after getting my nails done..lol

Repped...