Please Help

Nemisis85

Fresh Recruit
I know its not a Starlet,but I'm posting this up here as there's a lot of Irish members on the site,just asking could you keep a look out for this AE86 taken the other night,There are massive searches for this car ongoing and a reward for anyone who finds it

100_4206_small.jpg

had Workmeisters on it when taken

more pics here

http://www.dtdirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28123

THIS CAR NEEDS TO BE FOUND,PLEASE HELP

Contact 086 3972016 if you have any details

Thanks again eveyone

muthaducka

Member +
That's a very, very nice and distinctive car. Would be a great shame if it's broken for parts.

You or other may find this interesting. When I was younger and doing some temporary work between jobs, I met a guy who used to be a professional car thief, taking performance cars including lambo's and ferrari's etc. He was a right one, broken nose, fingers etc.

I told him that my metro gti has been broken into 7 times and the last time, I found it down the road with wires connected all over the show, a real determination to get it started. I have an old school alarm fitted fit a very creative immobiliser which they couldn't get past.

I asked him why would anyone try and nick my car. He said someone will have put an order out for it or parts that it's got on it. A bit like a bounty hunt for a car similar to mine!

I never knew that how these operations work. Each time they had left my cd player / autochanger in the car until the very last attempt - very strange.

I p/x the metro for my old starlet - woo-hoo.

Big_Daddy

Member +
That's a very, very nice and distinctive car. Would be a great shame if it's broken for parts.

You or other may find this interesting. When I was younger and doing some temporary work between jobs, I met a guy who used to be a professional car thief, taking performance cars including lambo's and ferrari's etc. He was a right one, broken nose, fingers etc.

I told him that my metro gti has been broken into 7 times and the last time, I found it down the road with wires connected all over the show, a real determination to get it started. I have an old school alarm fitted fit a very creative immobiliser which they couldn't get past.

I asked him why would anyone try and nick my car. He said someone will have put an order out for it or parts that it's got on it. A bit like a bounty hunt for a car similar to mine!

I never knew that how these operations work. Each time they had left my cd player / autochanger in the car until the very last attempt - very strange.

I p/x the metro for my old starlet - woo-hoo.

Agree, same thing happens in our ends, its either gets ripped around in or used for a donar car for parts.
If a precious car, get top decent alarm fitted and may be a tracker.

briggers

Member +
that car must have been driven by god.

i would be pulling my hair out.

if i ever find one of these in the south im gonna snatch one up.

not nick one