plugs and leads

hi needing to know what plugs and leads everyone woulld advise im lookin at kv85 magnecors and ngk iridium plugs ? ANY GOOD ?? and where does everyone else get them for a good price lol :p
cheers in advance mateys

gglavin

Member +
ask Dave Burwash for plugs & leads hel sort ya, the plugs are different temprature grades, depending on your spec, for example grade 8 plugs would be for highly modified, grade 7 for slighlty modified & grade 6 for standard. about 30quid for the set, i use trd leads dunno about magnecor

NGK plugs are good

350ep70gr

Member +
hi needing to know what plugs and leads everyone woulld advise im lookin at kv85 magnecors and ngk iridium plugs ? ANY GOOD ?? and where does everyone else get them for a good price lol :p
cheers in advance mateys

Not good feedback for those magnecores mate. I used them in several cars tho without any issues.But this time i think i will with something different. NGk iridiums from 6,7,8 are ok. You should match them with your set up tho (choose the corect heat range).
For good prices try contacting Ricky@jap mad or any other trader on here. Prices are quite similar.

Chris

???

where can i get hold of the bloke with the plugs lol ?? dunno wot grade plugs i need i was thinking 7???
so far done to engine is :

hks actuator
de-cat
manifold
fuel pressure regulator
boost controller
turbo timer
dumpvalve
front mounted intercooler

probs few other bits i cant think of ???
so does grade 7 plugs seem ok yeah ?

also does anyone no if i should look at uprating my fuel pump yet or will it b ok at the moment !
cheers

350ep70gr

Member +
where can i get hold of the bloke with the plugs lol ?? dunno wot grade plugs i need i was thinking 7???
so far done to engine is :

hks actuator
de-cat
manifold
fuel pressure regulator
boost controller
turbo timer
dumpvalve
front mounted intercooler

probs few other bits i cant think of ???
so does grade 7 plugs seem ok yeah ?

also does anyone no if i should look at uprating my fuel pump yet or will it b ok at the moment !
cheers

7 will be ok mate.No need for a fuel pump if you think it is healthy!What boost you running?

Chris

nah fuels fine bud, got my boost controller in car with few different psi settings from 10 to 14 but usually its only on 10 unless i need to turn it up to 14 does that sound ok or is 14 to high only set it up yesterday ?!

350ep70gr

Member +
nah fuels fine bud, got my boost controller in car with few different psi settings from 10 to 14 but usually its only on 10 unless i need to turn it up to 14 does that sound ok or is 14 to high only set it up yesterday ?!

Assuming it is a healthy non forge engine ( tuned by fpr way and afr checked) will be ok.

chris

yeah got better brakes coming lol grooved and drilled like ! and its lowered all round on tein springs so should b k for mo !
so does anyone no where to get these trd leads that someone was on bout at top of room ?