polishin the car for 3hours this mornin so took lots of pics...(56k beware)

tucka

Member +
well im new to the photography world but got a new camera and cleaned the ride so figuried i would give it a whirl..let me know what ya think

P1010241.jpg

P1010243.jpg

P1010244.jpg

P1010246.jpg

P1010248.jpg

P1010251.jpg

P1010253.jpg

P1010254.jpg

P1010256.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010263.jpg

P1010276.jpg

P1010270.jpg

P1010268.jpg

yup got trigger happy lol

GTRob

Member +
i'm trying to find the words.................amazing.........stunning............i'm in luv.................come to mind. lovely glanza u got man, the cf hood is sweet as hell, and the rims set it off with the blue. camera work is really good too, keep it up and i'm sure u'll be sending us some more great shots in the future.

Elaine

Lifer
Now that is what a white car should look like!!! Your 3 hours of work has done you proved!!!

Love the wheels!!!

Monkfish

Member +
The car looks mint :cool:

As for taking pictures, white is the worst colour for getting the exposure right, especially in bright sunlight. If you look at the pictures above, especially the first 3, you will notice the bonnet and side of the car are properly exposed, but the front bumper isn't and it is much brighter. This is because of the way the camera meters the image. Depending on it's setting, it looks at a particular section (Usually the centre) and sets the exposure for that. As the sunlight is strong on the bumper, it reflects more light.

The best thing to do is to avoid bright sunlight, take pictures in darker areas and use studio lights if you can get hold of them. Don't EVER use the flash. If it's dark and the pictures are blurring, use a tripod.

tucka

Member +
The car looks mint :cool:

As for taking pictures, white is the worst colour for getting the exposure right, especially in bright sunlight. If you look at the pictures above, especially the first 3, you will notice the bonnet and side of the car are properly exposed, but the front bumper isn't and it is much brighter. This is because of the way the camera meters the image. Depending on it's setting, it looks at a particular section (Usually the centre) and sets the exposure for that. As the sunlight is strong on the bumper, it reflects more light.

The best thing to do is to avoid bright sunlight, take pictures in darker areas and use studio lights if you can get hold of them. Don't EVER use the flash. If it's dark and the pictures are blurring, use a tripod.

ah right cheers for the info dude!

and thanks for everyones else's comments!

A

Animal GT

am not a fan of glanza's but i love dat 1,holy fuck man dats perfect;).mint car

rb69

Member +
That is gorgeous. The JAM kit, the bonnet and the blue wheels, wasn't too sure about them at first but they've grown on me! simply stunning!

Good info on the photography side Monkfish!

hubbygt

Member +
spot on mate,the 3 hours of work paid off mate n nice choice with the wheels mate,knew youd make the right decsion

Idrees

Banned
Amazingly shiney! The car looks amazing though really liking the Jam/Livesports kit and especially the rims and bonnet ;)

G

gaz_turbo1

think this gotta be the nicest glanza on here, was u at santa pod at jap show? what size are the weels 15-16?