poly bush engine mounts peoples views ???

quadlight gt

**ADMIN WARNING - UNTRUSTED SELLER**
i am goin to be ordering some polybush engine mounts very soon & some people say they are not good ??

confused do i stay standard or upgrade ??

Thanks! :)

quadlight gt

hmmm.. i've polybushed the wishbones on my car & its made a huge difference but people are telling me its a waste of money on uprated engine mounts

Tercel

Member +
A company called Skunkworks is currently developing some softer polyurethane uprated mounts that will be similar to the hardness of TRD mounts, but much cheaper. I am waiting for those...

dac69er

Super Moderator
i dont find them bad at all. have them on 2 of my cars and have trd mounts on the other one. admittedly the trd ones are alot nicer, but cost a lot more.

ryan_v

Lifer
I found at idle there terrible, the whole car vibrates but there good when your driving. Always wondered if the 3 small relief holes were drilled bigger would it loosen them up abit?

quadlight gt

My mate has TRD ones in his corolla he sez thre quite good & pricey too.. I'm thinkin to go for the polybush superflex ones tho :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
I found at idle there terrible, the whole car vibrates but there good when your driving. Always wondered if the 3 small relief holes were drilled bigger would it loosen them up abit?

after a few miles they tend to bed in a bit and arent so bad. i dont find them unbearable. the worst part is how badly the bumper vibrates on idle rather than any vibration felt in the cabin!

Last edited:

Gilly2006

Member +
I found them bad when i just fitted them but like a few have said they bed in and you dont notice the odd vibration here and there unless your being picky.